Join a Life Group now!
Life Groups (LG) are one way our church members can be connected to God, each other and the community. LG's are made-up of small groups of 5-12 people that meet regularly during the week to study the Bible, pray with/for one another, improve physical health, help those in need, as well as doing many other types of outreach activities.
- Prayer Meeting (Weekly │ Wednesdays) What to expect: | Leader: George Silver | (585) 309.1243
- Vespers (Weekly │ Saturdays 1 Hour before sunset) | What to expect: Come together to close the Sabbath | Leader: Typhane Hale | (585) 482.0684
- Nursing Home Visitation (Monthly │ 2nd Saturday @ 2:30 p.m.) What to expect: All are welcome to go along with our community services team to the ROC Nursing Home (on Portland Avenue, next door to the Rochester General Hospital) to gather with the residents and staff for singing and a spiritual word of encouragement. | Leader: Typhane Hale | (585) 482.0684
- Basketball (Weekly │Tuesdays @ 6 pm) | Goal: To play recreational basketball to get healthy | Leader: Scott Orsburn │585-237-8893
- P.U.S.H. (Weekly | Fridays | @ 7pm) | Goal: Pray Until Something Happens - intercessory prayer and singing. | Leader: Howard Krug | 585-301-1290
- Journey to Wholeness (Weekly | Tuesdays @ 6:00pm) | Goal: Overcoming all types of addictions | Leader: Dorothy Barber (email)
- Women Study Group (Weekly│Saturdays @ 9:30 a.m.) Goal: To discover what is God’s plan for women | Leader: Sue Kingman (508) 237-9243
- You Matter (Bi-weekly | Friday's @ 7:00 p.m.) Goal: Study of the Biblical teaching of self worth. | Leader: Pastor Mauricio | (301) 503-2613 | email@example.com
- Touch of Love (Monthly | 4th Sunday @ 9:00 a.m.) | Goal: To feed, clothe, and care for the needs of the homeless. | Leader: Personal Ministries Team - Sue Kingman | (508) 237-9243